- Choose innovation and quality for the benefit of your horse!
Combine the convincing features of the Equitus bridles from Schockemöhle Sports with bitless riding? From now on this is possible with the new bridle Equitus Theta! This innovative new member of the Equitus family has been specially developed for riding without a bit as well as bitless work with the horse. The familiar shape of the Equitus noseband is cut slightly wider in this model, with a slight reinforcement for a stable fit and soft pressure distribution on the nose bone. For bitless riding the reins are buckled directly into the perfectly positioned nylon reinforced D-rings. But that's not all - the Equitus Theta is a 3in1 bridle: Thanks to the tried and tested button rivets, the Equitus Theta can also be used with a regular bit. Furthermore, it offers another innovative buckling option - the use with 2 pairs of reins! As a semi-bridle for sensitive horses or to introduce them to the bit, right up to an alternative in show jumping (even allowed at competitions from the M** class upwards) - Equitus Theta simply offers everything for demanding riders.
Despite all the innovation, one thing still applies to the Equitus Theta bridle from Schockemöhle Sports: proven quality does not require major changes! Like the other Equitus models, the Theta is anatomically cut and bypasses the horse's main facial nerve with its curved noseband. The softly padded headpiece ensures maximum freedom for the ears. Furthermore, the browband is also extra-curved and has an extra-wide fit to avoid pressure in the area of the eyes and ears.
- Bitless version based on the innovative principle of the Equitus bridles
- reinforced noseband, cut a little wider
- D-rings at noseband for the reins, reinforced with nylon
- pin for attaching the cheek pieces
- innovative 3 in one bridle: thanks to the separately available cheek pieces (with buckle or hook & stud),the bridle can be used not only bitless but also with a bit. It is also possible to use the bridle with two pairs of reins (semi bridle)
|colour filter:||black, dark brown|